Loreal Dermo-Expertise UV Protect SPF 50  » Cosmetics  »
  • And I found the Loreal Dermo-Expertise UV Protect Advanced Fluid Protector with SPF 50 the best among other brands I have tried and used
  • I prefer to use the Transparent Skin Variant
  • It amazingly prevents from skin darkening either which I experience in my cheap brand of sun protector before
  • What I like about this product is that I don’t have to apply from time to time because its protection last long and it never result in a powdery after applying
  • Hopefully it will come a time to repackage this product for much convenient way of dispensing

• by amazingme

Using sunblock and skin protector is a part of my daily health and beauty care. And I found the Loreal Dermo-Expertise UV Protect Advanced Fluid Protector with SPF 50 the best among other brands I have tried and used. There are lots of sunblock with the same SPF factor are now in the market and most of them are really in its expensive price. But for me, the Loreal Dermo-Expertise UV Protect Advanced Fluid Protector with SPF 50 stands out among the rest.

This is one that fits for my skin. I prefer to use the Transparent Skin Variant. It is white in color and it is fragrance free.

Its SPF 50 is just enough to protect my face from too much heat

of the sun. This is a very good for everyday use in outdoor activity especially like me who spends much time on field because of work. It has a very soft white texture which easily blends with my Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion.

My face moisturizer is good to moisturize my skin but still it is not enough because I have to protect my face with the best sun protector. This Advanced Fluid Protector of Loreal suits to my skin type. I am in my early 30’s and this helps me to protect my skin from ageing and brown spots.

It amazingly prevents from skin darkening either which I experience in my cheap brand of sun protector before. What I like about ...

• this product is that I don’t have to apply from time to time because its protection last long and it never result in a powdery after applying. No residue left in my face and in my finger tips.

It blends well without looking too much whitey on face. The Transparent Skin Variant goes well with my skin tone and gives my face the best looks with the best protect ever.

I apply a small amount in the morning after my face has been cleanse, clarify and moisturize.

I only apply once a day and that gives me a protect feeling all throughout the day without worrying even if I exposed under the sun for a long time. I also never experience a sticky feeling

when I am sweating. I perfectly know that it never leaves stain on my face because its color and texture is so mild and gentle on my face.

It is not itchy and even once I never experience any skin irritation. If I have something not like in this product, probably is its casing. I find its tube casing so hard to dispense and I cannot controller how much amount will I going to dispense.

This is not convenient for me. Hopefully it will come a time to repackage this product for much convenient way of dispensing. And also the price is not that friendly to the budget.

It is very expensive for a 30ml but on the other hand, its quality worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313006744420530/k2311a0630/6.30.09