Otrivin  » Medicine  »
  • I normally use Otrivin when I have problem with my nose
  • But I think there are two choices of Otrivin

• by MomLouiTan

When can you use Otrivin? I normally use Otrivin when I have problem with my nose. Flu can caused running nose. And sometimes, I had a hard time to breath because the nose is closed when I have flu.

And that’s the time when I use Otrivin. I normally put few drop of Otrivin inside my nose. Otrivin is not a medicine that can killed the viruse that caused the flu. But Otrivin can help us to breath better when we have that running nose problem.

This is also good for the kids. Sometimes, when the kid has a flu, they

could not sleep easily in the night, because the nose is closed because of the flu. I normally give Otrivin drop for my kid as well if they have this kind of condition. Normally, few minutes after I give the Otrivin drops, the kid can breath better because the nose will has the normal hole again to make them breath easily.

Otrivin drop can be found in the drug store or pharmacy store. You can buy it without prescription from a doctor. For one bottle of Otrivin drop which is contained 10 mL Otrivin liquid, we need to pay around 3,5 ...

• USD. It is not really that cheap but also not that expensive.

But I think there are two choices of Otrivin. One that you can use for adults and the other one is specially made for kids or children.So, I just need to buy the right Otrivin for the right user. If it’s for the kids, I will buy the one for the children, and if I am the one that have problem with flu and running nose, I will buy Otrivin drop for adults. The prices are almost the same. And the name is also Otrivin as well. You can

ask to the pharmacy store the right Otrivin that you need to buy.

On the package of this product, you can read the information about how to use it. It is allowed to use this Otrivin only three times in day. And for each time, you can put 2 - 3 drops in your nose.

But if you have hypertension, cardiovascular or other kind of allergic reaction to some medicine, it’s not a good choice for you to use this Otrivin product. Ask your doctor first for more information about using this product if you have those problems that I mentioned.

Otrivin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263006744400530/k2311a0630/6.30.09