Sunsilk Curls and waves defining mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am always having problem on how to style my hair
  • I stumbled upon this great product that I love using so much, Sunsilk Curls and waves defining mousse
  • Even if I go out at night partying, Sunsilk mousse never disappointed me it stays longer and it last until the next day
  • Sunsilk has amazing products for lower prices, This product does not make my hair crunchy

• by ladynight2880

I am always having problem on how to style my hair. I have a natural wavy hair and I hate it because it will take me long time before I can set up my hair style.

I stumbled upon this great product that I love using so much, Sunsilk Curls and waves defining mousse.

It is very nice because for longer period my hair

stays in style and great for my hair.

I use this product and it works wonders to me, I can finish my hair styling without getting late from my appointments, it is very economical and easy to use.

It doesn’t give my hair look greasy and it really defines the curls.

One thing I love most about the product is the smell also,it has ...

• a nice scent whenever I applied to m,y hair.

My boyfriend love smelling my hair from time to time.

I don’t need to hide from the sun because even if I get sweaty, my hair stays in shape and it really bounces well.

next day.

My secret if I want to define my curl, if my hair is still wet I blow-dry it and apply Sunsilk Mousse from bottom to up and just leave it there for seconds and Viola! it is done.

This is one of my favorite products for my wavy hair.

Sunsilk has amazing products for lower prices, This product does not make my hair crunchy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312906743830530/k2311a0629/6.29.09