True Blue Spa - I Love Shea Foot Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the better ones that I own and use is the True Blue Spa's I Love Shea foot cream that I purchased from Bath & Body a while back
  • It has a light and delightful scent, reminiscent of coconut and a slightly sweet marshmallow smell that I believe is some the shea butter
  • And for around 10-12 dollars you can get a 4 oz bottle, so it's not going to break the bank which is definitely a plus in my book

• by onerios13

Living in a dry, desert climate and walking around all day can really be murder on your feet, so I am a devout believer in foot scrubs, soaks and creams.

One of the better ones that I own and use is the True Blue Spa’s I Love Shea foot cream that I purchased from Bath & Body a while back. I actually got the foot kit, which comes with a scrub, cream and lotion. However, of all the items in the kit,

this one is my favorite.

First, the cream is ultra thick, but not greasy. Rather it coats the skin thoroughly, absorbing almost immediately, and will penetrate even the thickest flesh as long as you’ve soaked it properly in warm water first. It has a light and delightful scent, reminiscent of coconut and a slightly sweet marshmallow smell that I believe is some the shea butter.

I really didn’t know what shea butter was, but after reading up on it, I am under the ...

• impression that its a very high quality moisturizer derived from natural ingredients. In any case, it’s excellent for softening tough and rough spots, giving back your skin its suppleness and smoothing out the flaky parts.

I generally use it about once or twice a week, and I do notice that the heels are far more pliant than when I don’t use it. Also, you don’t have to use a ton to get the results. I normally squeeze out an amount a shade larger

than a quarter and it’s enough for both feet. And for around 10-12 dollars you can get a 4 oz bottle, so it’s not going to break the bank which is definitely a plus in my book.

So when you’re in the mood to pamper yourself and give those tired toesies a bit of TLC, give this product a try. Hop into a nice hot bath and then wrap yourself in your favorite cotton robe and give your feet a treat that will last for days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312906743690530/k2311a0629/6.29.09