Noxzema Triple Clean Pads Anti-Blemish Pads  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I have always thought that just because something was expensive didn’t mean it was the best
  • Unfortunately, if you have a teenager or kid dealing with acne, I can’t recommend this product as it didn’t work for us

• by princenlady

Teenagers often find themselves dealing with acne. This often accompanies pimples, blackheads, and red spots. When my daughter started noticing that she had small bumps in small areas of her face, she wanted a quick relief, and fast. We headed out to the store to find something that said would tread pimples and blackheads quickly and efficiently.

We found a few things regarding the Noxzema Triple Clean pads. First, the price was good. To find clean wipes priced under $4, I was thrilled.

With 65 pads inside, I was thankful as this would last at least a month. There were other more expensive

products that lined the aisles but I went with Noxzema as they are well known. I have always thought that just because something was expensive didn’t mean it was the best.

As soon as my daughter wiped her face, she could smell the strong scent of alcohol, camphor, eucalyptus, and menthol. She hated the smell but I assured her that the clean pad was doing it’s job. Immediately, we saw that it was going to take at least two pads to thoroughly clean her face.

She wears make up so either we needed to get a make up remover; then apply the clean ...

• pads. We opted to use more than one clean pad on her face. After a week or two, we still where seeing a large amount of pimples and blackheads on her face.

At the point, I began to wonder if the Noxzema pads where even working. Yes, they did smell strong, but to be effective, we should be seeing less pimples and blackheads. Instead, we were seeing still an ample amount of bumps.

After a month, we stopped using the Noxzema wipes. Her face hadn’t made any impact for the better. Instead, I gave her my own facial cleaner.

Within a couple weeks

we began to see results. Not only where there less blackheads but also fewer pimples. Her face began to clear up amazingly so.

Although there are special medications specifically for teenagers, we found that the this one in particular wasn’t strong enough. Whatever ingredients they have, it just doesn’t work on all skin types; especially those kids that are really dealing with acne. Once we stopped using the Noxzema Clean pads, the results were almost immediate.

Unfortunately, if you have a teenager or kid dealing with acne, I can’t recommend this product as it didn’t work for us; although as the price is so inexpensive, it is worth trying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312906743680530/k2311a0629/6.29.09