Lash Blast Waterproof Volume Mascara
  • I like to put my make up on in the morning, and not have to worry about my face looking good for the rest of the day
  • When I found Cover Girls Lash Blast Waterproof Volume Mascara I think I jumped for joy
  • Another reason I love waterproof volume mascara is that it is indeed waterproof
  • This is usually the best way to take off the mascara

• by princenlady

I am a dedicated Cover Girl make up person. If Cover Girl has it, I will surely try it. I have always found Cover Girl to be dedicated to making their products dependable and long lasting. I like to put my make up on in the morning, and not have to worry about my face looking good for the rest of the day.

Long lasting mascara can complete any face. Without quality mascara, often times a woman’s face can look half way done. As if, there is something missing and leaves me wondering what it is.

I have long lashes

but find that if I don’t have the right mascara; my lashes seem to fade away. When I found Cover Girls Lash Blast Waterproof Volume Mascara I think I jumped for joy. When I add this mascara to my lashes, I want to see that my lashes get longer, and do not get clumpy.

There are so many mascaras that make lashes clump up and this can really be frustrating to deal with. Another reason I love waterproof volume mascara is that it is indeed waterproof. I find that this helps keep my mascara looking good all week long.

...

• No matter what I am doing, I know my mascara looks good and is dependable, no matter the situation. When I apply the mascara, I make long sweeps making sure the mascara brush sweeps across my lashes. I also love the price as Cover Girl really makes their products budget friendly.

Priced at $6. 99, I can afford quality mascara that I know will do the job. My eyes stay lusciously long.

I try to change out my masara every three or four months to make sure my mascara stays clean. If I get an infection in my eyes, I always

throw away and buy a new Cover Girl mascara. The downside to waterproof mascara is that it can be very difficult to get off.

I find that in order to get the mascara off, I need to add my facial soap to my eyes and scrub with a wash rag. This is usually the best way to take off the mascara. I find that if I don’t do this, I will have mascara residue in the morning.

I will then have to take my facial soap and scrub the mascara off my lashes and face. It is usually easier to just take it off at night.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312906743670530/k2311a0629/6.29.09