Cover Girl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love to apply lips stick and not worry about it for the rest of the day
  • For me, I will pay extra the cost for just this one thing

• by princenlady

I am dedicated to Cover Girl, so if Cover Girl has it, I am going to try it. I have always found Cover Girl to create products that last long and have great color. This is what I’ve found with the all day lip-color. I love to apply lips stick and not worry about it for the rest of the day.

I want to look good and not worry bout if I do, in fact, look good. That goes for my make up as well. Lipstick completes the look.

It doesn’t matter if I add blush, powder, base, and eye shadow.

If I forget my lipstick, I still look bare. But the second I add my Cover Girl Outlast All-day lipcolor, my face looks complete.

There is something about a glossy lipstick that gives me a beautiful feeling. The fun thing about the all day lipcolor is that once you apply the liquid to your lips. All you have to do then is just apply your glossy top coat—who doesn’t love the glossy coat? That is my favorite part of the lip stick.

The down side is you really need to make sure you have the lip stick where you want it.

• Because once it dries, it dries and that is what it will look like. Also, you have to keep applying the moisturizing coat to you lips to keep them looking fresh.

I don’t like to have to do that, but I do like the gloss look so I do it for that and that alone. When I wear normal lipstick, I find that the lipstick comes off whether on cups or on people. Another reason I love to wear the all day lipcolor is that I know that my lipstick will stay on and I won’t have to worry about it

coming off if I kiss my hubby.

My lipstick will stay in place, or rather on my lips. That goes for when I drink out of cups, the lipstick will still stay in place. For me, I will pay extra the cost for just this one thing.

Not that Cover Girl is more expensive as it isn’t. I have always found all my Cover Girl products to be priced economically and very budget friendly. Besides that, lipstick last forever.

No matter how often you use it, it will sure to last for months. The Cover Girl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor gets a rave review from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312906743640530/k2311a0629/6.29.09