Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't like this product as much as the warming blackhead cleanser, but I don't dislike it either

• by miszANH

I don’t like this product as much as the warming blackhead cleanser, but I don’t dislike it either. I don’t feel it is as effective at exfoliation because it contains larger smooth beads, rather than the finer ones.

I usually try to stay away from cream cleansers because I feel that they have more potential to get into the pores and clog if not completely rinsed away compared

to foaming cleansers.

This has a very creamy feel, I wish it lathered more.

I did enjoy how the beads felt when I was massaging the cleanser into my skin but I didn’t feel they were really exfoliating the dead skin, they seemed to be just massaging the surface of my skin.

Because of how thick it is, it was hard for me to rinse away the remainder ...

• of the cleanser on my skin and I hate using a washcloth to remove cleanser because of the irritation it can cause.

I try to be as gentle to my skin as possible.

While the beads in this cleanser are very gentle, the thickness of the cleanser isn’t.

This could probably be avoided by using less and adding more water then rubbing the palms together until desired consistency

is reached.

I won’t pick this up again and although it hasn’t given any negative effects I just didn’t feel it was very effective.

This is just a basic product, it seems that you have to always go through a few basic products to find a really great one.

It wasn’t too expensive so I don’t feel I broke the bank, and I will use the rest up.

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312906743620530/k2311a0629/6.29.09