Biore Warming Anti Blackhead Cream Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I noticed results just with ONE use and that goes to show that this is an effective product
  • I love the way it feels when I am massaging it into my skin during cleansing, it really does warm and feels so soothing and relaxes my face
  • I do not use alot of pressure, I always avoid irritation when possible and just let the little granules do their work

• by miszANH

This is a very high quality cleanser and although I am not sure it removes blackheads it defiantely seems to refine the skin and even the tone. I noticed results just with ONE use and that goes to show that this is an effective product.

I love the way it feels when I am massaging it into my skin during cleansing, it really does warm and feels so soothing and relaxes my face.

I originally used it because I had a lot of flaking from dry skin on my face that I wanted to exfoliate away and this product has tiny little granules in it that really do seem to smooth out the skin texture.

I am always happy to find a great product in the drugstore for cheap and because I have found several lately I now know it is not necessary to spend so ...

• much on fancy facial products.

It isn’t about the packaging, it’s about what is inside! I get my face wet and then apply about a quarter size to my palm, then I rub my palms together pretty vigorously and begin to massage onto my face in circular motions.

I do not use alot of pressure, I always avoid irritation when possible and just let the little granules do their work.

They do not

feel rough on skin but feel like they are actually polishing your skin because they are very very fine.

It actually reminds me of the microdermabrasion crystals because of how fine they are.

After I rinsed my face I noticed a very clear and even complexion and was amazed taht this was after just one use.

I haven’t had any irritation or breakouts after using this either! There have been no cons to using this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312906743610530/k2311a0629/6.29.09