Sun Chips Multigrain Chips Harvest Cheddar
  • I love that Sun Chips has offered a multigrain chip, even long before the whole green trend started
  • I think this is a great idea and more people shoule be doing this since it is clearly possible and so much better for the environment

• by miszANH

These have to be my favorite chip ever, and have been for years. I love that Sun Chips has offered a multigrain chip, even long before the whole “green” trend started.

They aren’t your typical chip, they have a much lower fat content that regular chips and when eating them

there literally feels like there is no oil in them.

I love that something that tastes so good contains so much whole grains, it enables me to eat chips while getting nutrients like whole grains minus all the fat.

My favorite flavor are the Harvest Cheddar, but every single flavor ...

• they make is good.

I also think it’s great that they’ve made a few new flavors that offer more variety.

I love the fact that they use solar energy to make their chips, and they are working on making a 100% biodegradable bag.

I think this is a great idea

and more people shoule be doing this since it is clearly possible and so much better for the environment.

Sun Chips are pretty thick so I don’t have problems with the chips breaking and there being so much crumbs in the bottom of the bag.

These are the BEST chips!

suhas suryawanshi says :

Can we have sole distributorship of sun multigrain chips for India ?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272906743530430/k2311a0629/6.29.09