Lucent Technologies Cordless Telephone 7235  » Electronics  »
  • The reason I stopped using it when I did is that I wanted more features that this phone doesn't provide and I wanted to get away from the antenna premise

• by Orrymain

The Lucent Technologies Cordless Telephone 7235 was a great phone. In fact, I still have it, ready to use if needed. The reason I stopped using it when I did is that I wanted more features that this phone doesn’t provide and I wanted to get away from the antenna premise.

Still, it’s a nice product to have around as a backup.

The handset of this Lucent phone features a low battery indicator, channel selector, volume control, flash, redial, and a programmable memory for up to ten phone numbers. I’ve always loved speed dialing, and this phone made it pretty simple.

I’ve never had ...

• any problems with the Lucent Technologies Cordless Telephone 7235. It has worked well anytime I’ve used it. I can’t really think of any negatives because it’s really intended to be a basic cordless phone, and that’s what it is. The base of the phone has an antenna on it that
        sticks up. There’s also a pager that allows you to locate the handset, in case you’ve misplaced it.

The telephone does its job, and that’s the important thing. Sometimes it’s good just to have a basic phone that works than to have the most expensive gadget with all the bells and whistles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162906743370430/k2311a0629/6.29.09