Cobra Intenna Cordless Telephone Model CP-2505Q  » Electronics  »
  • This is so much more convenient, and the voice quality is wonderful
  • With 25 channels, whenever there was a reception issue, it was easily and quickly cleared up
  • There are just a lot of things I like about Cobra phones

• by Orrymain

Having had success with my other Cobra Intenna phones, I jumped at the chance to use the updated 25-channel Cobra Intenna Cordless Telephone Model CP-2505Q when it first came out. It features many of the same qualities that my other phone did, such as the antenna being inside the phone instead

of outside. This is so much more convenient, and the voice quality is wonderful. With 25 channels, whenever there was a reception issue, it was easily and quickly cleared up.

With my lifestyle, one of the things I loved about this telephone was that it can be kept away from the ...

• base for two weeks and still be working. The battery life is very long with these Cobra phones.

One of my favorite things about the device was the 10-number memory. I really made use of that for a very long time, and it saved me a lot of time in the

process.

I liked that I could turn the ringer on and off, too, and that the keypad is illuminated. There are just a lot of things I like about Cobra phones. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy them today, just as I didn’t when I purchased this phone and the others that I own.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162906743360430/k2311a0629/6.29.09