Comcast  » General services  »
2.0
  • What I will cover is the things I hope others look out for so that it does not cost you money as it did us
  • To simplify the problem, we always ask for the manager or top person

• by princenlady

If you are reading this review, you probably have encounter problems with Comcast as we have. This review will not cover all the problems we had with Comcast as that would take too much time. What I will cover is the things I hope others look out for so that it does not cost you money as it did us. Most of our problems are with the internet service.

I hate to say that our internet service usually goes out at least once a month. The problems are always on their side, not ours. The key is persistence and

always get the persons name and id if they have it.

This can help later if the problems persist. Check statements. We have found on a number of occasions that we had charges that were not ours.

In addition we have had Comcast call us on a number of occasions saying we owed money when in reality, we didn’t. We had to pull bank statements and check numbers to prove that we didn’t. Obviously, we had paid our payment and they didn’t add it to the system.

Now, we check every time we pay to make sure the payment ...

• was registered. Customer service isn’t the best. Whenever we call into the customer support, we ask for the manager.

This is the only way we have found to get the service we need, and the answers to our questions. If we call in and just talk to whoever answers, we find ourselves to be on the phone for hours without getting anywhere. To simplify the problem, we always ask for the manager or top person.

We have never found the tech support to help us. More times than not, we know where the problem is, only the tech people

go by a script so it doesn’t matter if you know where the problem is or not, you have go follow their scripted phone call conversation. Most of the time, I tell them at the beginning I know where the problem is, and what I need them to do.

This shows how many problems we have had with Comcast that we even know where the problem is. But we do, and usually we have to be forceful with the support to get them to fix the problem. We have not found them to be helpful and have even had people hang up on us before.

Comcast

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 252906743350430/k2311a0629/6.29.09