Crest Whitestrips Premium
  • A few of the things I really enjoyed was how easy it was to use
  • Just do it when no one is around, like I do, and then there isn’t a problem
  • I found if I googled the Crest Whiter Strips, I was able to get the best price before I bought it

• by princenlady

If you are like me, you want whiter teeth. Going to the store and finding something I can afford is not always easy to do. Which was why I was delighted to find that the Crest White Strips where so affordable.

No matter how much you need to whiten your teeth, the Crest White Strips are easy to use and

effective. It did take a few times before I started to see real changes, but once I did, I was elated.

The key is not giving up. A few of the things I really enjoyed was how easy it was to use.

As they are strips, it is as easy as putting on over my teeth. Also, as I have had to go to quiet a few events and wanted to take the case with me, it was as simple as putting the Crest White Strips into my purse.

I loved that I could do that and no one ever knew that I had done it. I didn’t have any side affects which was a blessing.

I did exactly what the instructions ...

• Crest Whitestrips Premium
      said to do. But I have heard of people who did drool with the strips on.

Just do it when no one is around, like I do, and then there isn’t a problem. Also, if you have sensitive teeth, you might have tooth sensitivity.

I don’t have sensitive teeth now, but I used to. When I did have sensitive teeth,

I was just careful how often I did the teeth whitening.

Also, check around for the cheapest prices. I found if I googled the Crest Whiter Strips, I was able to get the best price before I bought it.

A few times, buying online was the cheapest option; even with shipping. I always check around for the best price before I buy.

Crest Whitestrips Premium

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342906743340430/k2311a0629/6.29.09