Trade2Win.com  » Web sites  »
  • I believe the jewel on the crown is their forums
  • With over 180,000 registered members, I think this is the best place online for traders to meet and learn from each other
  • I like the way they have organized the web site by different topics
  • You can also find interesting info about the trading style that suites you best
  • This is important for users having a nice experience using the web site, and not of an annoying one

• by cool

Trade 2 Win is an excellent place for traders. If you are day-trading the markets or foreign currencies, this web site is recommended! Here you can find a lot of information about trading, market news, analysis and trader forums. I believe the jewel on the crown is their forums. With over 180,000 registered members, I think this is the best place online for traders to meet and learn from each other!

I like the way they have organized the web site by different topics. I think it is very easy to find a forum with information on the market you are trading. You can also find interesting info

about the trading style that suites you best.

The forums cover a wide range of areas. Here is just a partial list of market coverage: forex, indices, equities, commodities, money markets and derivatives. There are many different trading styles that you can choose from. Here are some examples: day trading, scalping the market, swing trading, position trading and more.

The Traderpedia section is an encyclopedia of trading knowledge. Users can contribute to it by sending articles on different aspects of trading. I like this idea, because it is a very good way of sharing knowledge and learning from other traders’ experience. Even if you are an experienced trader, I ...

• think that you find browsing Traderpedia very interesting. You might even learn something new.

Another great part of the Trade 2 Win web site is the article section. They have a large selection of articles you can read online. For example, here is the title of an article I found interesting: “Using Intermarket Analysis to Trade Forex”. I believe that the articles are more about sophisticated market research and advanced ways to trade. I don’t think that they are suitable to a beginner. If you are new to the markets, I suggest that you start with browsing the Traderpedia section of the site. Also, you can find some

forums which are especially designed for new traders. As time passes and you gain some experience in trading, you will be able to enjoy the articles too.

The Trade 2 Win web site has an online store. I didn’t buy any stuff from it. However, I do appreciate the fact that the store appears merely as a link at the top of the page. They don’t aggressively promote it, as some other sites do. This is important for users having a nice experience using the web site, and not of an annoying one. The bottom line is clear: the Trade 2 Win web site and the its forums are highly recommended!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202906743280430/k2311a0629/6.29.09