Wild Cherry Body Butter from Body Shop  » Cosmetics  »
  • I strongly recommend it for everyone who loves fruity smells
  • However, I can not agree with this statement
  • In my opinion it absorbes into skin very slow and sometimes I have to wait for 5 or 6 minutes before I put my clothes on
  • To be honest I think that this is very unconfortable especially for people who are in a hurry

• by midnight1989

My boyfriend bought me Wild Cherry Body Butter from The Body Shop. I am relatively satisfied with this product. First of all, the scent of wild cherries is really delightful.

It is delicate but lasts for several hours. I am glad with this because my previous body butter had a really strong even annoyning smell.

I strongly recommend it for everyone who loves

fruity smells. I have a normal skin and this creamy product moistures my skin deeply and hydratetes it.

I use it every morning after shower and even in the evening I still feel my skin moistured. In the description of the product it is written that it absorbs into skin easily.

However, I can not agree with this statement. In my ...

• opinion it absorbes into skin very slow and sometimes I have to wait for 5 or 6 minutes before I put my clothes on.

To be honest I think that this is very unconfortable especially for people who are in a hurry. As far as the price of the product is concerned I think that it is normal for a Body

Shop’s product.

It costs around 5 pounds and is 50 ml. I have been using this product almost everyday for 2 months and it has not finished yet which is great.

As a conclusion I would like to say that this product is perfect for everybody with normal skin who want to moisture their body and adore fruity scents. You should definitely try this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312906743250430/k2311a0629/6.29.09