Cobra Intenna Cordless Telephone Model CP-705  » Electronics  »
  • It's all inside, making it more convenient than prior cordless devices

• by Orrymain

Of all the cordless phones I’ve owned over the years, and I’ve used several, the Cobra Intenna Cordless Telephone Model CP-705 has been my favorite for various reasons.

First of all, the voice quality when using this telephone was always coherent and stable. There was never any static or interference. This makes

using the Cobra a pleasure.

Second, the phone is very sturdy. Ours have been used for hours on end and all over the house. When you’re holding a Cobra, it’s not going to slip out of your hands.

Third on my list, the phone doesn’t use an annoying antenna that pops up and ...

• gets in the way. It’s all inside, making it more convenient than prior cordless devices.

Not to be forgotten, the Cobra Intenna Cordless Telephone Model CP-705 also has a low battery indicator, which has always been very helpful. There’s also a flash button, channel button, and the all important redial button.

That’s one I’ve used a ton.

I also love the colors that the Cobra Intenna Cordless Telephone Model CP-705 come in. I have a beautiful cobalt blue one that I adore and then a deep burgundy color. Several others are available. This has simply been a great phone to have around the house.

jo says :

hi i am looking for this type of cordless phone i owned one back in th 90`s any ideas where i can find them today

John says :

Jo, you’re definitely not going to find this model in any store. I would suggest check on Ebay, there are a few available there.

Gabe says :

I had one of these in the early to mid 90s. Got it from the phone company on one of those payment plans. It was a great phone. I wish I remembered what happened to it. If I remember correctly it was one of the first phones without an external antenna. It had a great range also. I remember a Seinfeld episode where he was talking on one instead of that ancient cordless phone he had the first few years. I think it`s interesting that you can`t find one picture of one on the internet. Ah, those were the days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162906743170430/k2311a0629/6.29.09