Sony Ericsson KF 588 Digital Cellular Phone/PCS  » Phones  »
  • I found the phone to be very easy to operate

• by Orrymain

For a few years, I utilized the Sony Ericsson KF 588 Digital Cellular Phone/PCS with great success. This was an upgrade from my previous phone, which was one of those old big ones that first came out. This new phone was much smaller and worked very well. I used it more than I have any of my

other cell phones.

I liked the feel of the Sony Ericsson KF 588 Digital Cellular Phone/PCS. It was solid and I felt comfortable using it. I never worried about it breaking. It felt very sturdy and reliable to me. I found the phone to be very easy to operate. The buttons were sufficient size. I just ...

• really don’t like the little tiny bumps that some phones have and make it difficult to actually depress the button that is desired.

I didn’t really use the voice mail features of the phone, but I did a lot of calling with it. The voice clarity was superb. I don’t believe I ever had a time when I was

unable to hear or understand the person I was talking to, and everyone always heard me.

The battery was fairly easy to slip on and off and to recharge, and overall, the phone fit nicely inside my purse. The display was easy to read, too. I don’t have anything bad to say about the phone. It served me quite well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372906743160430/k2311a0629/6.29.09