The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think the majority of women are fans of The Body Shop, they have an amazing range of unusual and completely natural products to offer us

• by Emma222

I think the majority of women are fans of The Body Shop, they have an amazing range of unusual and completely natural products to offer us.

Dry skin can be such a nuisance, it itches and can make life really uncomfortable. I need to moisturise my skin, if my skin is kept hydrated then it poses no great problems.

One of my friends loves Cocoa butter but although I think the greasy texture is brilliant I cannot stand the smell of cocoa on my skin, it is far too sweet and sickly.

The Body Shop have sales on selected

items and at the moment one of my favourites is being offered at half price, the Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter is retailing at just over £6 (around $10) for a 200g tub.

No mistaking what is in the tub, the label is covered in juicy raspberries and the butter looks fit to eat !

The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter is very different, the soft pale pink thick cream has the lush smell of raspberries and it may look as though it would be hard to work into your skin but once you apply some it soon melts away.

• I like to take a bath or a shower and then pamper myself and rub some of the Raspberry body butter into my newly washed clean and fresh skin.

Raspberries are sweet so you may think that the body butter would feel sticky on your skin but far from it, the cream feels soft and cool and it leaves no stickiness behind at all.

There is both soya and raspberry oil in the cream, both of which act as moisturising agents.

When you put the cream on that raspberry smell is strong but that soon fades and leaves your skin

with a light fruity smell that is really refreshing.

There are no limits to how much raspberry body butter you should use, if you feel like moisturising everyday then go ahead !

If you have had a hard day at work and you feet are killing you then this body butter is ideal, very soothing and when the hot weather gets too much then use it to cool your skin too.

I admire the Body Shop, they produce natural products that are not tested on animals either.

If you pass the store then call in and treat yourself to a pot of Raspberry body butter, you will love it .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312906743130430/k2311a0629/6.29.09