Super Shield  » Other  »
  • This is another reason why I love the Super Shield
  • Had it not been there, the TV screen would definitely be damaged

• by Orrymain

When owning a big screen projection TV, it’s advisable to purchase a super shield or something similar. I’m so glad I received this advice when making my purchases. The actual screens to a big screen television is sensitive. Since I have dogs, that means there are a lot of wagging tails near the television

all the time. It’s also just as easy to walk by holding something and end up scratching the set. That would ruin the picture forever.

I’ve witnessed the success of the Super Shield. One of my dogs was a golden retriever, and she had a powerful tail. She’d get so excited about things.

• More than once, her tail connected with the TV set. Thanks to the Super Shield, all was well.

The Super Shield is easy to install, too. It’s just done with Velcro strips, so it’s easy to remove, too.

The Super Shield doesn’t interfere with the picture, either. There’s no discoloration. It cleans easily just with basic

soap and water or something like Windex. This is another reason why I love the Super Shield. With the dogs, it’s easy for me to see how many times their noses have made contact with the Super Shield. Had it not been there, the TV screen would definitely be damaged.

The Super Shield is a great item.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122906742790330/k2311a0629/6.29.09