Botanical Nutrients Rosemary Mint Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • But it definitely cleans the scalp to the nth degree, and you'll be flake-free all over while your hair will shine as if a spotlight was on it

• by onerios13

I got this product in the bargain bin at the annual sale at Bath & Body (a shop that I unashamedly live in during certain times of the year), and recognized the brand. In the past, when I visited and stayed the night over at a friend, I had used her shampoo by the same company, Botanical Nutrients, and was quite pleased with the results.

So there was little hesitation when I grabbed the bottle, especially at the knock-out price of only 2 bucks, and made a beeline for

the checkout counter.

To date, it is one of the most intensely invigorating shampoos I’ve every tried. The smell is marvelous, a strong peppermint that will actually make your nose tingle after smelling it. As to the effect, well, your nose won’t be the only thing that tingles. This shampoo, if left on long enough, can actually cause you a little discomfort because the eucalyptus oil, part of the ingredients, will settle into your scalp and cause it to burn a little.

To me, it just means it’s working, so ...

• I didn’t mind it too much. I just made sure that after my hair was soaped up thoroughly, I went under the shower head immediately. But it definitely cleans the scalp to the nth degree, and you’ll be flake-free all over while your hair will shine as if a spotlight was on it.

It’s a 100% natural and completely formulated to repair any environmental damage and gives your hair some extra volume, so if you’ve got thin hair, this is an excellent product for you to try.

Truly, I do

love this product. It has a fantastic smell, lathers and cleanses excellently and makes my hair shimmer and shine like sunlight on the ocean. Again, I was lucky and picked up at a nice price, but even the regular price for the regular 33 oz bottle is only around 10 bucks, so again, you won’t be paying an arm and a leg for it.

Just remember to not get any in your eyes or leave it on for more than five minutes. That is unless you like experiencing burning sensations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312806742701230/k2311a0628/6.28.09