Great Value Tall Kitchen Bags with Drawstrings (78 bags)
  • The last time I was at Wal-Mart, I needed trash bags, and after checking out the aisle, I decided to try out their house brand
  • Also they have the convenient drawstrings which is so much easier to close and secure
  • I promise you that you won't regret it, even if the name-brand bags have better packaging and promises more than any piece of plastic could ever deliver

• by onerios13

The last time I was at Wal-Mart, I needed trash bags, and after checking out the aisle, I decided to try out their house brand. I decided to do this because I was tired of the ones we were using, which was the Glad brand ForceFlex Bags.

I didn’t really like those because although they were stretchy, and could fit a lot of trash, they were also

easily ripped by anything with an edge to it. Luckily, they were only small tears here and there, but I wasn’t going to wait until I had something nasty and liquid seeping out of the tiny holes in case we couldn’t take it downstairs to the trash bin fast enough.

Plus, they were getting rather expensive, around 45 bags for around 7 dollars, and that was the ...

• ones without any drawstrings, even at Wal-Mart.

So, this time, I selected the Wal-Mart brand tall kitchen bags with drawstrings which came with 78 bags at around the same price. And I can’t tell you how happy I am with this switch.

Not only am I getting nearly twice as many bags, but these bags are much stronger, and holds just as much as the ForceFlex. Also they

have the convenient drawstrings which is so much easier to close and secure. And I’m also saving lots more money, which is a very good thing in this time and age.

So if you’re ever at Wal-Mart, get these bags. I promise you that you won’t regret it, even if the name-brand bags have better packaging and promises more than any piece of plastic could ever deliver.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532806742671230/k2311a0628/6.28.09