Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • It comes in four shades, translucent, light, medium and deep, I have a fair skin tone and only want to achieve a light effect so I was happy to go along with the lighter shade
  • I always find that the powder reacts with the warmth underneath my eyes and starts to form creases which is one thing I try to avoid at all costs
  • There have been the odd days when I have gone without using any powder but that is only if my skin has started to feel dry, dry skin and face powder are maybe not the best of combinations

• by Emma222

Compacts can come in really handy and Elizabeth Arden have designed a good looking powder compact that is attractive enough to carry anywhere with you.

The circular black gloss finish plastic compact looks elegant and of course it comes complete with something that every woman needs, a good mirror.

How many times have we been caught out, we try to check if our make up looks fine and there is not a mirror in sight.

The Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish powder retails at around £14 , so an in between price, not the most expensive but not by any means cheap and cheerful either.

only want to achieve a light effect so I was happy to go along with the lighter shade.

The powder has a lovely fragrance and although it is compressed into a compact it is still a very lightweight powder. Many compacts come with a powder puff inside but Elizabeth Arden let you choose which way you want to apply the powder. More often than not I dispose of the powder puff anyway and use either a small make up sponge or a soft brush.

Just a light covering of face can carry your make up through the day without it developing an unwanted shine, if my cheeks or nose get that oily shine then I start to feel uncomfortable.

It ...

• is easy to stick a small brush into your bag along with the compact and if needs be you can just touch up later on in the day.

The flawless powder sits on top of your skin but it still allows your skin to breathe, if the skin pores are blocked then that is when the problems start and those unwanted blackheads start to appear.

If you prefer not to wear foundation cream then you can still use the Elizabeth Arden face powder, it just makes for a much lighter finish, if you use foundation on a daily basis like I do then it just helps it to settle firmly into place.

I never use a lot of powder anyway and

even when I use this Elizabeth Arden Flawless I only use a minute amount around my eyes. I always find that the powder reacts with the warmth underneath my eyes and starts to form creases which is one thing I try to avoid at all costs.

The powder feels satiny and for the record it seems to steer clear of any other fine lines. There have been the odd days when I have gone without using any powder but that is only if my skin has started to feel dry, dry skin and face powder are maybe not the best of combinations.

In conclusion the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish face powder is as good as any that you will buy, a good product from one of the cosmetic giants.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312806742531230/k2311a0628/6.28.09