Urban Decay Eye shadow Primer Potion
  • The Urban Decay eye shadow primer potion is available in two shades, one called `Nude` which is self explanatory and the other is named `Sin` which is the one that really appealed to me, it is a pale champagne coloured priming liquid with an added shimmer

• by Emma222

I am wondering just how many of you have tried the Urban Decay Eye shadow Primer Potion ? I fell in love with the bottle ! The stunning gold bottle has that look of Eastern promise, the shapely bottle reminds me of Aladdin’s lamp !

Anyway, enough dreaming lets get on and tell you what I have found.

The Urban Decay eye shadow primer potion is available in two shades, one called `Nude` which is self explanatory and the other is named `Sin` which is the one that really appealed to me, it is a pale champagne coloured priming liquid with an added shimmer.

Before I step out of the door to go to work I have to put my `war paint`

on and no half measures either, if my face isn’t made up well then I feel naked.

I am at work all day and seeing that I take time out to apply my eye make up carefully I want it to last, there is nothing more annoying than finding it has formed into a thousand creases by lunchtime.

I ordered my eye shadow primer potion directly from the Urban Decay website, $17 for a 10 ml tube but then again I figured that that 10 ml would go a long way.

Even better, a tiny bit goes a very long way and the liquid primer is silicone based which helps to keep the top coat of eye shadow in place for longer.

• The Urban Decay primer lotion works along the same lines as mascara. You unscrew the top and you have a wand, at the top of the wand there is a good sized flock covered applicator which you use to apply a very thin coat of the primer.

The primer loads onto the flock applicator neatly and you will soon get used to applying the right amount .

Once the coat of primer has been applied then let it dry for a few seconds before moving on to apply your normal eye shadow.

The silicone in the primer acts like a magnet and the eye shadow clings to the layer of primer and sets it firmly.

Once the primer and the top coat

of eye shadow are both in place then you are set for the day, no creases or wearing off to worry about.

But I want to let you into another little secret, you can wear the `Sin champagne` eye shadow primer on its own. If you apply a layer to the eyelid and brow bone area and then let it dry it creates a beautiful effect.

The skin just shimmers and it looks soft and dead sexy too, my boyfriend loves that natural look.

No worries when it comes to removing it either, just wash the primer away with soap and water or if you prefer then use a make up remover.

This is a class act from Urban Decay, I should be able to point out a couple of negatives but there just aren’t any.

Urban Decay Eye shadow Primer Potion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312806742501230/k2311a0628/6.28.09