L’Oreal Bare Natural Powdered Mineral Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • The coverage with this makeup is absolutely amazing and definitely much, much more then I ever expected that I would get from a powder
  • I think that this is one of the best foundations that I have tried in a very long time

• by betsyraeduke

I had been hearing a lot of good things about Loreal Bare Naturale Mineral Makeup. I have been wanting to try it for a while based on that. I finally got around to trying it recently. I have to say that I really glad that I tried this. This is a really good product I really like it.

According to L’oreal this is the most healthy coverage that you get. The benefits of powdered mineral foundations are as follows: This sort of makeup is completely natural giving a flaw free look in the purest form. This makeup is safe for sensitive skin and gives you natural protection from the sun. Provides for perfect skin without the need of heavy feel of regular foundation and allows your skin to breath. This makeup gives the coverage of liquid foundation with the light feel of

powder. This makeup provides light to medium coverage. This type of makeup has no unnecessary fillers or preservatives, it is oil and fragrance free. Also this makeup contains Aloe and Vitamin B5 to soothe, protect and condition sensitive skin.

This powder comes in a small round jar. This jar has a cap that screws on and off. There is a brush applicator fixed to the top of the cap. The applicator is a small round brush which is completely natural. The handle to this brush is actually the cap of the jar. There is a little sifter inside the jar which collects powder when you turn the jar upside down. This sifter is where you dip the applicator brush to get makeup to apply. Also there is a clear cap that locks in place to cover the brush when not in use.

When ...

• I applied this makeup I have to say that I was thrilled with the results. I applied this makeup by sweeping the brush across my face in a circular motion. I watched in amazement as this powder foundation seemed to magically even out my skin tone. The coverage with this makeup is absolutely amazing and definitely much, much more then I ever expected that I would get from a powder! Furthermore, this makeup lasts all day, I do not need to reapply later on in the day in order to maintain coverage.

This makeup has a really neat creamy sort of texture which is very unexpected of a powder. I find that this powder blends into my skin very well and looks very natural. Also it feels very light and it as if I am not even wearing any makeup at all.

I really like that, this is a big bonus in my book. L’Oreal Bare Natural Powdered Mineral Foundation provides long lasting coverage all day even in intense heat and humidity!

In summary I really like L’Oreal Bare Natural Powdered Mineral Foundation. This is a really good product. This powder has a really unique, creamy sort of texture for a powder. It provides excellent coverage that lasts all day long, even in intense heat and humidity. This powder blends into the skin well and looks very natural. It has a nice, lite, airy feel to it that actually feels like you are not even wearing any makeup at all. I think that this is one of the best foundations that I have tried in a very long time. I am very happy that I finally decided to purchase this product. I highly recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312806742421230/k2311a0628/6.28.09