Jergens soft shimmer  » Cosmetics  »
4.3
  • This is something that I really like and I think it makes my skin softer as well
  • I wanted that shimmery look to my skin so I thought this would be the best thing to add to my appearance
  • I like the gold flakes that the shimmery lotion would add to my skin
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to buy some lotion and is looking for a product to make your skin healthier

• by snowy

I have been using Jergens soft shimmer hand lotion and moisturizer for about a year. This is something that I really like and I think it makes my skin softer as well. This hand lotion is something that I think really does soften your skin and make it glow.

I wanted that shimmery look to my skin so I thought this

would be the best thing to add to my appearance. I like the gold flakes that the shimmery lotion would add to my skin. It makes the skin glow and is a nice way to make your skin look radiant.

I orginally thought that the product would make my skin glow with little gold flecks but I havent seen that happen.

• It does make your skin very soft though and manageable.

I think a bottle of this lotion retails for about 2.99 so it is something that is good and is easy to use and makes your skin feel soft and supple. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to buy some lotion and is looking for a product

to make your skin healthier.

This Jergens product has all the things that traditional hand lotions have in them including mineral oil, fragrance and methylparaben. I like this product and will continue to use it whenever I think I need something to help me with the condition of my skin. I think Jergens Soft Shimmer is a product that would work well for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312806742271230/k2311a0628/6.28.09