Jell-o No Bake Desserts - Pumpkin  » Food  »
  • Although I find this Jell-o No Bake Desserts - Pumpkin variety to be enjoyable, much like the cheesecake no bake line, I prefer a fresh, homemade pumpkin pie because it is so much richer and more moist
  • Heating it up in the microwave does help a little bit, but not nearly enough in my opinion

• by GenesisOne

Although I find this Jell-o No Bake Desserts - Pumpkin variety to be enjoyable, much like the cheesecake no bake line, I prefer a fresh, homemade pumpkin pie because it is so much richer and more moist! This no bake dessert is alight, but it is a little on the dry side and not quite

as soft or packed full of flavor. Heating it up in the microwave does help a little bit, but not nearly enough in my opinion.

The no bake pie might be a lot quicker to prepare and thus involve less work, but I would much rather make a fresh pumpkin pie with my own ingredients.

...

• The result is something that certainly tastes better and is more rich in pumpkin flavor, a flavor that I quite enjoy.

For that reason, I will not purchase this no bake pumpkin pie dessert again.

It is actually cheaper if I just make my own pie because I can use the left over ingredients for

other desserts and foods, so really, I am coming out ahead by baking my own pie.

However, if time and price are two factors that you need to take into consideration, then perhaps you should look into purchasing this no bake pumpkin box mix.

It is quick to put together and the flavor is more or less satisfactory.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272806742261230/k2311a0628/6.28.09