Jell-o No Bake Desserts - Real Cheesecake
  • I cannot say that I know what they mean by the use of the word real
  • I originally thought that it meant that this cheesecake would be closer in taste and texture to homemade or store bought cheesecake, but I found there to be no noticeable difference in either taste or texture, so then, what real refers to is a mystery to me
  • If you have the money though, I would recommend either making your own cheesecake or purchasing a ready-made cheesecake from the grocery store

• by GenesisOne

I really cannot tell the difference between this Jell-o No Bake Desserts - Real Cheesecake and the homestyle cheesecake. I cannot say that I know what they mean by the use of the word “real”.

cheesecake, but I found there to be no noticeable difference in either taste or texture, so then, what “real” refers to is a mystery to me.

As for the cheesecake itself, this is regular cheesecake without any special topping or flavoring.

The cheesecake is not as moist or as soft as a freshly made or grocery ...

• store sold cheesecake, however, the price is pretty decent, and in this day and age where it seems as if saving money is even more important than normal, cutting back and purchasing this boxed no-bake dessert might be a good idea.

The cheesecake is moderately enjoyable, just simply not exceptional or very memorable.

It does have

a cheesecake flavor to it, only the cheese cake flavor is a little on the subdued side and not overtly rich and scrumptious.

The bottom line is, it is decent.

If you have the money though, I would recommend either making your own cheesecake or purchasing a ready-made cheesecake from the grocery store.

You will be more satisfied, I think.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272806742211130/k2311a0628/6.28.09