Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen  » Movies  »
  • I love everything about this movie, even though it's a guy type of movie
  • The action sequences are not bad, there are lots of humor throughout which I really love and I must say that Josh Duhamel's acting is really the one for me
  • He is so handsome, so suave and watching him acting is really like one of the best ever
  • Basically all about her is natural looking and is amazing

• by eryana09

I watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen the other day with my whole bunch of friends and it was a very good movie. I love everything about this movie, even though it’s a guy type of movie. The action sequences are not bad, there are lots of humor throughout which I really love and I must say

that Josh Duhamel’s acting is really the one for me. He is so handsome, so suave and watching him acting is really like one of the best ever.

The Revenge of the Fallen is indeed a revenge plotted by the bad robots of the fallen time. If I’m correct, the good guys will lose first, and that includes ...

• the army as well as Optimus Prime and his gang. Bumble Bee is as helpful as always to Shia and his girlfriend, the pretty one.

Her acting is not that bad, but there are not so many dialogs for her, as I can see. She’s there like a nice person to see and my girl friends

and I were all like swooning at the beauty of her make-up and her hair. Basically all about her is natural looking and is amazing.

Watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen if you are a big fan of Transformers or just wanting to find out what the movie is all about. I give this a rating of 9.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112806742091130/k2311a0628/6.28.09