Grindhouse: Planet Terror  » Movies  »
2.5
  • It was an OK movie but not the best one ever made
  • I thought my wife was going to end up throwing up
  • It's a problem a few other zombie movies have had too

• by Steve

My wife and I were once again in the mood for a good zombie flick so I ended up picking out Grindhouse: Planet Terror, in an effort to find a more modern movie that might put a different spin on things. It was an OK movie but not the best one ever made.

Firt of all,

this was one of the most gory movies I’ve ever seen.

I don’t get grossed out easily but I will admit there was a bit too much in this one.

I thought my wife was going to end up throwing up.

The zombie attacks were kind of cool; especially since they were created by some sort ...

• of military experiment.

But, overall, the story was a bit weak.

You have a lot of characters but they lack depth.

Some of them get killed before you even get to know anything about them.

It’s a problem a few other zombie movies have had too.

If you don’t know the person, why would you care

if they died?

I did like the squiggly lines and other imperfections on the picture.

I wasn’t sure if I would like that part but it was a bit like watching an old horror film at the drive in.

That was cool It’s just too bad the movie really didn’t live up to my expectations when it came to overall quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112806742071130/k2311a0628/6.28.09