Peavey Impact Series #1 electric guitar
  • I love to switch the pick-ups, giving me either a crisp, clear, “round” sound or a hard, light, blasting sonic inferno that gives me chills every time I hear it
  • When I play the higher notes, it's evident that makers didn't consider the player to stretch them with any significance because the sound becomes slightly muffled when the 20 to 22 frets are stretched more than a little

• by riddle69

My first electric guitar, the Peavey impact series #1 has given me chance to truly develop myself as a musician and give me the accessibility to really love playing and listening to guitar. With the third pick-up being a humbucker, I can really invest time into making my sound different and unique compared to anything that I’ve ever heard.

that gives me chills every time I hear it.

The varieties of that sound that I can come up with seem limitless as I can also use any combination of string size with any combination of tuning, allowing total freedom in my sound and playing.

This guitar is so easy to play but yet I can use it for years and never get bored, as it hoists any type of music played on it to a level of excellence.

I ...

• love how it’s shaped like a fender strat yet has a dark, sinister black paint job that is unique in it’s own way.

I have never been able to slide my fingers down frets so easily, but with the polyglide fretboard, I really have total control of the frets and the transition between them is so smooth! I love how it looks plain and bleak but once I pick it up and strike the strings once, it’s true musical beauty

shines through with innovative and gargantuan sound.

With this loud and significant sound, a nice comfortable tonality comes with it, possessing the sound of blues-rock.

I can go up an octave on the 22 fret neck and it comes off even better than before.

When I play the higher notes, it’s evident that makers didn’t consider the player to stretch them with any significance because the sound becomes slightly muffled when the 20 to 22 frets are stretched more than a little.

looking for says :

hey i was wondering if you know anyone selling one contact me at… knt easy.com

yesaya says :

you can get 2 of these readily available right now if you are still interested here is the link -

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162806742051130/k2311a0628/6.28.09