Dell XPS 400 Personal Gaming Computer
  • Compared to other computers that I've used, this is by far the best I've ever experienced first hand
  • With surround sound speakers, this computer definitely shines as being within itself, a personal movie theater

• by riddle69

This sleek gaming computer has made my life a fairy-tale. Everything is so simple and quick on this PC that it seems almost unreal.

Compared to other computers that I’ve used, this is by far the best I’ve ever experienced first hand.

With the nVidia Geforce graphics card, all of the games I play are in this distinct, sharper quality that I’ve never

seen before.

Whether I play counter strike source or guild wars, this computer has shown me time and time again that it can handle anything and everything I throw at it.

For the past year, this personal computer has helped me establish myself as a distinctive PC gamer, and an incredibly fast and precise student in everything I do.

I’ve used this computer ...

• for downloading movies, music, games, and not once as it seemed that it couldn’t handle it.

The DVD burner has helped me out when I needed to quickly burn a DVD to watch with my family.

Perhaps one of the best features of this computer is it’s total quality when watching a movie.

With surround sound speakers, this computer definitely shines as being

within itself, a personal movie theater.

The windows office allows me to switch directly into my duties as a student and perform on top level by letting me easily make and transform presentations and research papers.

I recommend this computer to everyone! It’s not just for gamers, but rather for anyone looking for a great computer that can handle the wear and tear of daily use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162806742041130/k2311a0628/6.28.09