Jell-o Gelatin - Strawberry Kiwi  » Food  »
  • I was really hoping to enjoy some delicious and scrumptious kiwi flavor, and yet what I mainly taste is strawberry
  • While I do somewhat recommend this variety, I want to point out do not expect the kiwi flavor to be overly rich or for the two flavors to be equal, because they are not

• by GenesisOne

Jell-o Gelatin - Strawberry Kiwi is a tasty variety, however I would like it better if the kiwi flavor was better represented. The strawberry flavor overrides and dominates the kiwi flavor, and I find that to be disappointing.

taste is strawberry.

Now, I really like strawberry too, however, I felt it would have been really nice if the strawberry and kiwi flavor combination would have been much more appetizing and tasty if there would have been a better balance between the two flavors.

If each would have represented equally then I would have ...

• really liked this gelatin dessert because I would have been able to enjoy each flavor equally.

Unfortunately, that is not the case.

I likely still will purchase this flavor variety every now and then because it is still nonetheless enjoyable, I am only pointing out that it could have been better.

While I do somewhat

recommend this variety, I want to point out do not expect the kiwi flavor to be overly rich or for the two flavors to be equal, because they are not.

The strawberry flavor is like the primary flavor while the kiwi flavor is like the secondary flavor, basically.

As I said, it is still good, just not great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272806741851130/k2311a0628/6.28.09