Ciprofloxacin  » Medicine  »
  • Few years ago, my husband had terrible experience with his ear
  • And she is a specialist on ear and nose problem

• by MomLouiTan

Few years ago, my husband had terrible experience with his ear. There was an infection inside his ear and it really caused him a major headache. He went to a doctor and got prescription for his painful ear.

But one year later, the pain came back. It was like an infection inside his ear. I asked him if he know a reason why the infection came back again inside his skin. He could not remember, but later on I realized that those infection were normally came back when he tried to clean his ear with something different than cotton buds.

But since my husband is a person that does not really like to go to

a doctor, it’s a kind of hard to help him when the infection on his ear coming back.

Luckily, my auntie is a doctor. And she is a specialist on ear and nose problem. I called her to ask if there is any medicine or pill that I can buy from the drugstore to make the infection and the pain less painful.

She gave me an information that I should buy Ciprofloxacin 500 mg from the drug store or pharmacy store. This Ciprofloxacin has syntetic derivative quinolone inside that will help you to stop the moving bacteria inside your body.

Although in some media, they mentioned that they only can sell this medicine if we have prescription from ...

• the doctor, i followed my auntie’s suggestion and try to ask it from the pharmacy store if we can buy it without prescription. Lucky us, it is available to buy even when we don’t have prescription from the doctor. But they did ask if we ever have any experience with using this Ciprofloxacin before. And since we said that we used it before, they did not ask any question to us anymore and just gave the medicine or pill to us.

Until this time, my husband still use this medicine when he has the painful ear problem again. Because he know that it will be better after he take few Ciprofloxacin. You normally need to drink

this tablet or pill with a glass of water. It is suggested to take this pill with water better than other liquid that you may think.

Since we know that Ciprofloxacin is somewhat a heavy product or medicine, we need to be careful if we want to consume it. We decide to get it before because we got an advice from a doctor. If we don’t, we would probably not trying to get this product at all. Just want to make sure that we don’t take wrong medicine to our body.

Ciprofloxacin is not good for people who has epilepsy, hypersensitive of siprofloksasin and it is also not a suitable medicine for pregnant women as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262706741321030/k2311a0627/6.27.09