Nikko Hotel Kuala Lumpur  » Hotels  »
165, Jl Ampang, Kuala Lumpur 50450, Malaysia
  • I stayed in this hotel during my visit, and I have to say that I had a great experience
  • That was unacceptable, in my opinion, and I decided to have my meals elsewhere
  • The rooms were spacious and very modern, urban chic, I think you may say
  • When I checked the bathroom, it was clean enough, but as I looked closer, I noticed some stains on the wall
  • I found myself having a lively conversation with a staff member when I requested for fresh towels

• by dyshaun

I stayed in this hotel during my visit, and I have to say that I had a great experience. The hotel was situated near the city center. The metro station was just a few minutes away and there were a lot of great tourist spots nearby. The hotel was along the main avenue but there were a lot of side streets which were good places to saunter along and explore the city.

The service at

the restaurant, though, was quite abhorrent. The place was huge and packed with people but there were only a handful of waiters to attend to the patrons. I had to wait twenty minutes before my breakfast arrived. The bacon was quite good but to my dismay, the eggs tasted stale. That was unacceptable, in my opinion, and I decided to have my meals elsewhere.

The rooms were spacious and very modern, urban chic, I ...

• think you may say. The bed was uncomfortable, there were lumps in the mattress. When I checked the bathroom, it was clean enough, but as I looked closer, I noticed some stains on the wall.

The hotel staff was friendly. Their housekeeping personnel were very chatty. I found myself having a lively conversation with a staff member when I requested for fresh towels. I would say that the service I got was good.

The

amenities were great. They had a pool, a spa, and a fitness center. The gym didn’t have some weight training equipment, but that’s okay. I had one of my cocktail dresses laundered and the service was good. Their valet parking was excellent.

It was a very pleasant vacation for me, and I got a bit more than what I expected. It was a great hotel and I’d have no second thoughts on recommending it to anyone.

Nikko Hotel Kuala Lumpur

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22706740960930/k2311a0627/6.27.09