Terazza Marconi Hotel in Italy
Senigallia, Italy
  • The hotel was known for being the best in the area, it was even signposted with the main direction signs for roads, none of the other hotels were
  • The room was amazing clean and spacious filled with a mini bar
  • The woman was wonderful yet again and got out a brochure and also recommended her personal favourite
  • That night I was certainly not disappointed with the restaurant she had recommended, it was superb
  • I would 100% recommend it to anyone - utterly amazing

• by annalouise27

When my partner surprised me with a 4 night break in Italy for my birthday this year (March) I was over the moon. He had rung my boss, arranged the time off, told my friend I wasnt able to go to lunch with her, and cleared any other bits and bobs I had planned! It was an amazing surprise. He had booked us in three different hotels, one of them being the Terazza Marconi in Senigallia, Italy. We were booked in to spend our second and third nights on the trip.

The hotel was known for being the best in the area,

it was even signposted with the main direction signs for roads, none of the other hotels were. Upon arriving, I was amazed!

I walked in up the front white steps and straight into the reception. The woman was clearly Italian, although spoke some English and was so helpful and polite.

She advised us where our room was and sent a man up with the bags. I could see it was a beautiful plave, a big archway, huge chandeliers, modern and yet beautifully classical. Check-in was easy and painless, only taking a few minutes.

The room was absolutely superb, a large double bed,

stunning large bathroom, a beautiful view. A large flat screen television which also recommended local shops and restaurants and there was free internet access too. The room was amazing clean and spacious filled with a mini bar.

We ate in the restaurant upstairs that night and had a truly amazing meal. 6 small courses and a bottle of wine later (along with complimentary starters) we had finished. the staff were very friendly and helpful and treated us like royalty.

The bed was unbelievably large (!) and so comfortable, the room also had a large sofa. The next day I went to the ...

• Terazza Marconi Hotel in Italy
      reception desk and enquired as to where to best place to eat would be. The woman was wonderful yet again and got out a brochure and also recommended her personal favourite.

she even rang and booked us in, and then she booked me in for a massage and facial downstairs. Both the beauty treatments were amazing, first I was greeted and given a glass of champagne and a bath robe and asked to take a seat on the sun-chair, sitting my a large water pool with a waterfall in it! It was like something you see rich people doing in films. They

were so helpful, and the treatment was glorious, they even gave me large free samples.

That night I was certainly not disappointed with the restaurant she had recommended, it was superb. I was sad to say goodbye to the place (the next hotel was nowhere near as good, I will review seperately) but had some truly amazing memories. Overall, the staff were excellent, the room spotless and homely, nothing was too much trouble, the hotel was beautiful, the food excellent, the beauty treatments just glorious.

The best hotel I have ever stayed at in my life. If you are in doubt…. you needn’t be!

I would 100% recommend it to anyone - utterly amazing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22706740870930/k2311a0627/6.27.09