Relacore
0.5
  • Well, I thought it couldn’t hurt, and she was able to buy the product for about $40 for a month supply
  • Now my girlfriend, who is about twenty pound overweight, also did not lose a pound, or experience any less stress at all

• by Jessie Bahrey

Some time ago, a friend of mine decided to try a new product she had heard about, called Relacore, which supposedly helped the body get rid of cortisol, a chemical that is produced by stress and causes fat to accumulate around the belly. I had heard a lot about cortisol, not only in advertisements for diet supplements, but also on such renowned medical experts like the doctors on Oprah. They cite studies that show that cortisol causes belly fat to grow, and it is very hard to lose it, even when you lose weight all over your body. My friend found some Relacore online, and offered to buy some extra for me

to try. Well, I thought it couldn’t hurt, and she was able to buy the product for about $40 for a month supply.

When I got my supply of Relacore, I carefully read the instructions. This product was actually a mild anti-anxiety drug, with the idea that it reduces the stress that causes the cortisol to build up in the first place. Along with the information brochure was a diet and exercise plan to follow. Well, I thought, obviously if anyone is going to follow this calorie-restrictive plan, and exercise as well, of course they will lose weight. What a scam!! I was curious, though, to see just how this stress-reducing pill

would work on my stress. It even claims to be a ‘mood-boosting’ product. Anyway, the next day I began my program, taking the pill three times a day with a full glass of water. Since my diet is already very healthy and I workout daily, I did not change daily routine.

I had been very stressed at work for some months, and who couldn’t use a ‘mood booster?’ I did not notice any difference at all for the first few days. On the fourth day, I did notice that I slept a bit deeper, but that was hit and miss, because over the next few weeks, my sleep pattern did not change in ...

• Relacore
      any significant way. I did not lose a pound in a month, not a pound. Now, some would argue that I did not really need to lose any weight, so it only works for people that are overweight; however, the supposed anti-anxiety aspect should have been noticeable, but it wasn’t at all. Now my girlfriend, who is about twenty pound overweight, also did not lose a pound, or experience any less stress at all. It was a $40 gamble, and it did not pay off. Since that experience, I have seen Relacore at some nutritional supplement stores for about $50 for a month supply, as well as numerous other so-called ‘cortisol reducers’
      on the market, along with a lot of advertising. However, given my experience, while cortisol may indeed cause belly fat to accumulate, if you want to lose weight, it is as simple as reducing the calories you take in and increasing the calories you burn. It sounds so simple, but the people who market these cortisol busting products are smart enough to include a low-calorie diet plan with the product, so the consumer may very well lose weight because of that, not because of the so-called magic pill. As with so many products in the diet industry, Relacore is just another hyped, money-making scheme that preys on people desperate to lose weight.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342706740850930/k2311a0627/6.27.09