Digital Point website  » Web sites  »
  • I think that it has one of the best webmaster forums on the internet
  • With such a large user-base, I feel this is one of the best places to keep updated on what's hot in the internet today
  • I believe there are many webmasters whom you can exchange ideas with
  • Digital Point is definitely not a place to aggressively promote your business
  • I strongly recommend that you take some time to read the rules carefully before registering, or immediately afterwards

• by cool

I am not a professional webmaster, but I have developed a few web sites. Therefore, it is just natural that I am interested in web site development. Digital Point is a great place for web site developers and webmasters to meet and exchange ideas. I have joined this web site, and am happy about it. I think that it has one of the best webmaster forums on the internet!

Let’s start by saying that they are well established. There are currently about 300,000 registered members, while the number of active members is around 70,000! Digital Point may well be the biggest

web site development forum online. I think that from a quality point of view, it is definitely one of the best.

One of the things that I really like is that Digital Point covers many important issues: search engines, internet marketing, doing business over the internet, domain names, web site design and development and much more! Many of these topics are fast-paced, changing rapidly as fast as technology changes. It is vital for every webmaster to keep updated on a regular basis. With such a large user-base, I feel this is one of the best places to keep updated on what’s ...

• hot in the internet today.

A wise person knows that networking is key in building a good business. Spending some time on the web site, reading other members’ messages and getting in touch with other people is a great way to start. I believe there are many webmasters whom you can exchange ideas with. This will be of great value for both parties.

Please note that the web site has clear rules about what is OK to do and what’s not. Digital Point is definitely not a place to aggressively promote your business. I think that they are absolutely right in this

respect. No one likes to be bombarded or spammed with unwanted advertising. However, you may add a link to your business web site in the signature of your message.

I like this idea! You can naturally write your messages on any topic you’re familiar with, and gain some kind of business recognition, without annoying other members. I think that most of the rules are just common sense. I strongly recommend that you take some time to read the rules carefully before registering, or immediately afterwards. Joining the Digital Point web site is a long-term investment, that I believe pays very-well in the long run!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202706740770930/k2311a0627/6.27.09