iPod Nano  » Electronics  »
  • I won an iPod Nano in a website promotion and have been very impressed with the small mp3 player
  • I think the nano is one of the better mp3 players around and is a lot better than running with a CD player

• by Emily
      I won an iPod Nano in a website promotion and have been very impressed with the small mp3 player. I purchased one of the original ipods when they first came out, and got a shuffle a year or so ago.

The

Nano is my favorite iPod thus far however.

This small ipod is probably an inch and a half wide and 3 inches long with a thickness of half a pack of gum.

It is super tiny.

My 1gb version will hold ...

• around 250 songs and it is great for going on jogs around the neighborhood.

One of the neatest features to me in the album art.

I uploaded a few CDs I owned into itunes and apparently the album art comes with

them.

When a song will play you can see the CD cover on the color LCD screen on the Nano, pretty cool.

I think the nano is one of the better mp3 players around and is a lot better than running with a CD player.

iPod Nano

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16300774070631/k2311a0730/7.30.06