Freeze It Mega Freeze Hair Spray
  • The hold will last all day and night with no problem at all
  • Sure it holds all day and night and holds well, but I think it holds a little to well
  • I like my hair to feel soft and natural to the touch
  • However, I do not think that this hair spray is for me nor would I recommend it for anyone else with normal, everyday lives or activities

• by betsyraeduke

My hair can be rather difficult to manage. Most of the time I opt for mouse or spray gel when I need styling hold rather then hairspray as my hair is naturally dry and frizzy to begin with and I worry about hairspray drying it out more. However there are times when nothing else but a firm holding hairspray will do, especially when my hair is being more difficult then usual or when I need to make sure that my style last an extra long time for special occasion. Ordinarily I use AquaNet for this but the last time I needed to purchase a can of hairspray the store I was at didn’t have any AquaNet in stock so I picked up a can of Freeze It Mega Freeze Hair Spray.

The ingredients of this hair spray are as follows: Aminomethyk Propanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Triethyl, SD Alcohol 40, Isobutane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butlaminoethyl, Methacrylate Copolymer, Citrate, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, and Fragrance.

This hair spray is dries fast and does not

leave your hair feeling sticky. Also this hair spray does not flake off. It is resistant to humidity and helps to provide your hair with good shine.

On the plus side for this hair spray I would have to say that this product does provide the most ultimate hold. When I use this hair spray, my hair does not budge, no matter what! I have even been riding down the road in a car with the window all the way down and my hair did not get messed up while using this hair spray. The hold will last all day and night with no problem at all.

However, what I do not like about this hair spray is that to me it just doesn’t seem natural. Sure it holds all day and night and holds well, but I think it holds a little to well. You would expect to see hair move a little bit if a breeze passed by or something, that would be natural. However if you use even the ...

• tiniest bit to much of this hair spray, such natural movement in your hair will not happen. It is if you are a doll with plastic hair or something.

Also this hair spray makes my hair feel very stiff and hard. I like my hair to feel soft and natural to the touch. However, after using this hair spray, touching my hair feels more like touching stiff, Mrs. Potato Head hair or something. The hold is fantastic, but I am not sure if it is worth giving up the natural flow and feel of my hair to achieve. I can get great hold with AquaNet without completely giving up all natural movement to my hair.

This hair spray might be ideal for someone who has a very active agenda and needs their hair to stay in place during that time no matter what, like say for a participant in a beauty pagent or something like that. However, I do not think that this hair spray is for me nor would I recommend it

for anyone else with normal, everyday lives or activities. The hold is great, but to unnatural with the lack of movement and the hard feeling, stiff hair that it leaves you with.

In summary, Freeze It Mega Freeze Hair Spray provides long lasting hold that will keep your hair/style in place all day and all night. Even if you are very active or in strong winds, this hair spray will hold your hair in place with no problem! However, I am concerned that the hold might be a little to good. Your hair will not move the slightest little bit, even in a breeze where one would expect their hair to move a little, your hair still won’t move which I think looks unnatural. Also it makes my hair feel very stiff and hard, instead of soft and natural feeling to the touch. This hair spray might be great if you are participating in a pagent or something but this hair spray is just not for me and I do not really recommend it.

lauren says :

who makes freeze it hairspray manufactures

John says :

The manufacturer’s name is`Key Brands’.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312706740670830/k2311a0627/6.27.09