Reeses Peanut butter Whoppers  » Food  »
  • I bought it at Walmart Super Center the last time I ws there
  • These treats are using the malted milk balls we are all familiar with, they are then coated with peanut butter for an interesting taste treat
  • I think that these little candies are quite good and are tasty
  • I like this little carton because you can eat 17 pieces or 17 of the little balls

• by snowy

Reeses Peanut Butter Whoppers are a new treat that Reeses has come out with in the past few months. I bought it at Walmart Super Center the last time I ws there. These treats are using the malted milk balls we are all familiar with, they are then coated with

peanut butter for an interesting taste treat.

I think that these little candies are quite good and are tasty.

A small carton of these 3.5 oz can be had at Walmart for 1.19.

This is a box that the label that says this carton has 2.5 servings. per ...

• carton.

I like this little carton because you can eat 17 pieces or 17 of the little balls. These peanut butter malted balls make a nice taste treat, and a snack that is something different from the standard.

The ingredients include peanut butter and vegetable oil they

also include milk, whey and malted milk balls.

I think these peanut butter whoppers are worth trying and eating if you have not had them recently, you would certainly enjoy eating them. I recommend Reeses Peanut Butter Whoppers. Give them a try the next time you go to store near you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272706740650830/k2311a0627/6.27.09