Jell-o Pudding - Double Chocolate  » Food  »
  • The chocolate flavor is quite rich and delicious and the texture is pretty creamy and smooth
  • I know that I never leave any left in the cup when I am done
  • This also convenient if you pack your own lunch or need to grab something while in a hurry
  • I enjoy this pudding whether it is warm, cool or really anywhere in between
  • I definitely recommend this pudding if you are someone that loves chocolate

• by GenesisOne

Jell-o Pudding - Double Chocolate is a pretty tasty treat to have! The chocolate flavor is quite rich and delicious and the texture is pretty creamy and smooth! Chocolate lovers are sure to have a smile on their faces after tasting this pudding! The

chocolate is quite authentic in its flavor and really will do a number on your taste buds! This pudding comes in a three pack ready made containers and involves no work whatsoever. You can just dig right in! I know that I never leave any left in the cup when I am done! This also convenient if you pack your own lunch or need to grab something while in a hurry. I enjoy this pudding whether it is warm, cool or really anywhere in between. Another nice thing ...

• Jell-o Pudding - Double Chocolate
      about this pudding is that it is quite light and it does not weigh me down at all. It is a snack that will not spoil your appetite or be out of the question if you just finished your dinner and have a taste
      for something sweet. You will be able to fit this light treat without trouble! Although I am normally not too crazy about chocolate, this double chocolate pudding is quite a tasty treat that I enjoy having. I definitely recommend this pudding if you are someone that loves chocolate!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272706740550830/k2311a0627/6.27.09