Aveeno Active Naturals Continuous Protection sunblock lotion SPF 70  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I bought it to use as my daily moisturizer hoping to prevent wrinkles and excess sun damage
  • I would not recommend this lotion to be used as a daily moisturizer

• by xlittlekatiex

Aveeno Active Naturals Continuous Protection sunblock lotion SPF 70 can be good or bad depending on your preference. I bought it to use as my daily moisturizer hoping to prevent wrinkles and excess sun damage.

If you are the type that burns easily and never tans, this lotion will probably prevent your skin from

burning if you apply enough and often enough.

However, if you are the type who wants to protect your skin but wouldn’t mind a little tan (like me), this lotion is not for you.

It does not enable skin to tan at all.

Although my skin normally tans after a couple of ...

• hours outside, especially when I am at the beach, using this lotion kept my pale skin just as pale as it was before I went.

It also irritated my sensitive skin and made it break out.

I would not recommend this lotion to be used as a daily moisturizer.

If you are

going on a trip where a lot of potential sun damage could happen, this lotion is probably ideal for you.

It is a little pricey, at about ten dollars for three ounces.

Although this may be worth it for the extremely sun sensitive, most people probably would not need an SPF as high as 70.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312706740210830/k2311a0627/6.27.09