Nano Multiplex Bronzing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the smell of this, it's a smell I have never smelled and I would never be able to explain it, but it just smells great
  • It makes me want to shower immediately but to get the bronzing qualities it has to offer they recommend leaving on for a few hours after tanning
  • Although I will not purchase again due to it's price I did love it and it has lasted a very long time, I like to use it when tanning outdoors during the summer months because it works just as well as tanning beds

• by miszANH

I purchased this tanning lotion from Desert Sun when I purchased a tanning package and was told I had to use a special lotion to get the benefits of a good tan while moisturizing my skin and making the tan last longer. I had never gone tanning prior to this and since I used up that package have not since because I am dark olive complected already but I wanted to really get bronzed beacuse it was the

winter months and impossible to get a tan naturally.

The girl recommended this lotion because it has ten different bronzers in it so it really is like a self tanner while really boosting your tanning.

It comes in a pretty large size but is very expensive as I’ve found most tanning lotions are.

She did give me a discount because of the tanning package I purchsaed but even with the discount it was still expensive.

I love the ...

• smell of this, it’s a smell I have never smelled and I would never be able to explain it, but it just smells great.

The lotion is white and I love the consistency because it immediately sinks into skin without rubbing and moisturizes amazingly.

After tanning, I do not shower for at least eight hours because of it being a bronzer, it continues to work and the tan will deepen over the hours.

One thing I hate

is that after tanning the scent changes and smells almost cooked.

It makes me want to shower immediately but to get the bronzing qualities it has to offer they recommend leaving on for a few hours after tanning.

Although I will not purchase again due to it’s price I did love it and it has lasted a very long time, I like to use it when tanning outdoors during the summer months because it works just as well as tanning beds.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312706740200830/k2311a0627/6.27.09