Ford Mustang Convertible 2003
  • I love my car, now that said many people may not but I am here to give the good points and not so good points of the Ford Mustang Convertible, 2003
  • I bought my car brand new, straight off the lot, I know they say not to, and that you loose so much money just by doing that but alas that is what I did
  • I went for the cloth material instead of the leather because when you sit in leather in a convertible on a sunny day you can get some serious skin burn, I speak from experience
  • Another disadvantage, but one to be expected in a sports car is the small trunk
  • One thing that I definitely would like to have is the radio controls on the steering wheel, right now the cruise control takes up the buttons on the steering wheel

• by Six
      I love my car, now that said many people may not but I am here to give the good points and not so good points of the Ford Mustang Convertible, 2003. I bought my car brand new, straight off the lot, I know they say not to, and that you loose so much money just by doing that but alas that is what I did. I bought a standard transmission, in a burgundy red with gray cloth interior and a black roof.

a sunny day you can get some serious skin burn, I speak from experience. My Ford Mustang convertible has power windows, power roof and rear wheel drive.

One of my favorite interior features is the 5 disc CD player which is extremely easy to load and eject as well as easy to switch the cd?s. The sound is also great, I have not added any speakers than the ones that were in the basic package and I can not complain at all.

I can get my car booming. There is a definite difference in sound quality for cd to radio, but I am assuming it is like that in most cars.

The cars also has the standard heating, air conditioning and defrost. My one complaint would be that there are no settings for heat or air on both the feet and face; you have to pick either one or the other.

There is tons of room in the front if you are tall; if you are shorter there is most likely tons of room in the back as well. I have the two front seats pushed pretty close to as far back as they can go, and there is not really ...

• Ford Mustang Convertible 2003
      room for more than one person to sit in the back.

The seats are comfortable and can be adjusted many different ways. Another disadvantage, but one to be expected in a sports car is the small trunk.

It can fit one set of golf clubs and one bag, that’s about it! The roof is extremely easy to lower and raise, and with the windows up on the highway the wind is not very strong, although if you are the back seat passenger you most likely can not hear what is being talked about in the front, but because of the back seat

speakers they can hear the music no problems. The car rides extremely smooth, handles corners like a dream and can accelerate off the line with no problems.

The stick shift is smooth as well, and the size and location is perfectly suited. One thing that I definitely would like to have is the radio controls on the steering wheel, right now the cruise control takes up the buttons on the steering wheel.

Over all as I stated before I love my car, it is great is the summer, and spring, mind you the winter as soon as there is snow this car is not as great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9300774020531/k2311a0730/7.30.06