Jack ‘n Jill Roller Coaster
4.7
  • There are different sizes on the store but I prefer this big one because I can not get enough of it

• by Maristelle

This potato ring snack is one of my favorite junk foods. Its cheddar cheese flavor makes me crave for it over and over again. It is a healthy snack because it is fortified with Vitamin A and Iron. It has Sangkap Pinoy seal and accepted by Department of Health here in the Philippines. The

85g pack is enough to make my day. There are different sizes on the store but I prefer this big one because I can not get enough of it.

My taste buds enjoy exploring the loops and hoops of this crispy potato rings smothered with rich and creamy cheese. It is so crunchy and extremely ...

• delectable in every bite. Even they are just little pieces, they are so tasty that I can not help myself but munch and munch. Each ring is carefully crafted to taste like real cheese. Jackn Jill is really good when it comes to creating appetizing snacks. This roller coaster cheese snack is really
        like having all the excitement in a roller coaster ride.

The small rings that fit well on my fingers give me fun and satisfaction. I can play with them while eating. I can actually grab lots with my bare hand and stuff them on my mouth. The sight of this snack is really mouth watering.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272706740100830/k2311a0627/6.27.09