Plumeria Body Splash by Bath and Body Works
  • And with all honesty, I prefer this a million times over Victoria's Secret
  • I have another plumeria perfume that I bought from our local store, too
  • You may call me conceited, but I really love the fact that I don't just look good, I also smells good and the credit goes to Plumeria Body Splash
  • I recommend this to girls who are nature lovers and are outgoing

• by Maristelle

I received this perfume as a Christmas present from my boyfriend’s sister as well. And with all honesty, I prefer this a million times over Victoria’s Secret. I have not seen a real plumeria flower but I certainly love its scent. It is a lot sweeter and milder at the

same time, more soothing and relaxing to my senses. I have another plumeria perfume that I bought from our local store, too.

Plumeria Body Splash by Bath and Body Works Pleasure is infused with real coconut extract which makes it smells milder. Its enticing scent is characterized by alluring plumeria blossoms ...

• mingled with just a hint of ripe melon. The sweet floral fragrance inspired me for months. I remember my workmates asking for some of it because they also love the scent.

The conditioning Aloe Vera with it pampers me naturally. I spritz this perfume all over my body for a total

splash of fragrance. I really enjoy smelling myself in this scent. You may call me conceited, but I really love the fact that I don’t just look good, I also smells good and the credit goes to Plumeria Body Splash. I recommend this to girls who are nature lovers and are outgoing.

Plumeria Body Splash by Bath and Body Works

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312706740090730/k2311a0627/6.27.09