Jack ‘n Jill Cream-O
3.7
  • I really love this choco cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
  • I like munching this cookies during break time and coffee or milk goes with it perfectly
  • I enjoy the fun of munching cookies with them while talking about how tasty and chocolatey these cookies are
  • Though this is more delicious, the regular choco cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies are easier to eat because it has lesser bread crumbs

• by Maristelle

I really love this choco cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies. It is creamier, thicker and really chocolatey. I always prefer this chocolate flavor compared to vanilla. I like munching this cookies during break time and coffee or milk goes with it perfectly. I dunk it to my cup of coffee just like

what I usually do with Oreo. It softens the cookie sandwich and makes it easier to eat.

This sweet tasting cream-o is enough to satisfy hunger. It contains enough calories to give me the needed energy when I needed it the most. Each Cream-O pack is filled with ten sandwiches ...

• and I share it with others. I enjoy the fun of munching cookies with them while talking about how tasty and chocolatey these cookies are.

Cream-O biscuits are wonderfully designed, too. The embossed club house design are wonderfully crafted which makes its look good and appetizing to eat. The other Cream-O version

which is more mouth-watering is the chocolate-coated sandwich. It is covered with creamy chocolate and it is very luscious to bite. Though this is more delicious, the regular choco cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies are easier to eat because it has lesser bread crumbs. And it saves my tooth from more chocolate stains.

niel says :

why the jack n jill cream-o cookies have an house design?

leilani pena says :

why the jack `n jill cream-o cookies have an house design? is there any history about it?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272706740080730/k2311a0627/6.27.09