Jell-o Pudding - Oreo  » Food  »
2.5
  • Jell-o Pudding - Oreo is certainly not quite as delicious as the instant boxed pudding, in my opinion
  • This pudding comes in a handy three pack that is convenient because it is easy to just grab and go with when I am on the run or if you are someone that packs his or her lunch, these packs can be handy too

• by GenesisOne

Jell-o Pudding - Oreo is certainly not quite as delicious as the instant boxed pudding, in my opinion. The boxed instant pudding variety seems to offer a richer and more delicious flavor where as this ready-made pudding comes across as being a little more on the dull side for some reason.

Nonetheless, I

still find this pudding to be pretty creamy and quite smooth in its texture and the flavor is still enjoyable.

The flavor certainly still reminds me of Oreo cookies and there is certainly a chocolate and cream flavor combination present just like with the cookie.

This pudding comes in a handy three pack ...

• that is convenient because it is easy to just grab and go with when I am on the run or if you are someone that packs his or her lunch, these packs can be handy too! Regardless of what the room temperature is, be it warm, cold or room temperature, this pudding tastes
        pretty much the same.

Although I will not be purchasing this ready-made variety a second time, I did nonetheless enjoy it still.

I do not feel as if I wasted my money.

I simply will be sticking with the boxed instant Oreo variety pudding because I feel that has a richer and more scrumptious flavor to it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272706740060730/k2311a0627/6.27.09