McDonalds Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
  • I know that it is very un-pc today to say that you enjoy fast food, but the fact of the matter is nothing gets my juices flowing quite as much as McDonalds hamburger or a quarter pounder with cheese

• by suejeff
      McDonalds restaurants serve edible food at reasonable prices. They also have a drive-through service where you order your food and pay at the window. This is handy for someone in a hurry to get to work, or just somebody who would sooner buy the food and eat it in their car, or at home.

as much as McDonalds hamburger or a quarter pounder with cheese. At only 79p ($1.

5) and gbp1. 99 (about $3.

75) respectively they are quite good value for money. You can have your cheeseburger with large fries and a large drink for ?3.

19p (around $5. 75) so it is quite a cheap lunch or late supper.

I am a McDonalds fan, but that is not to say I eat them every day of the week, I don’t. Around once a week is fine for me.

...

• It is a treat that I look forward to. Critics have a lot to say about the food from McDonalds but I would say that it is fine.

Their hamburgers and their quarter pounders are made purely from ground beef. OK the added sauce and pickles, and the processed cheese that you get with the quarter pounder may not be healthy eating, but doesn’t everyone use such things on food from time to time?

I would not advocate that McDonalds should form

the basis of a child’s, or an adult’s diet, but as a treat now and again!? Surely no-one can rail against that.

If you are really health conscious you can get quite a decent chicken ceaser salad in McDonalds now, (with a drink, gbp3. 19 around $5.

75) so it doesn’t have to be a burger and fries. I think that McDonalds? food is good value for money and now and again it gives working women a break from the kitchen.

Now that can’t be bad.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7300773990531/k2311a0730/7.30.06